Best Indian Diet for Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance
Now a days there is a common problem of heavy weight for every age people right? and every one wants to control it. Since you are trying to loose weight, today we are going to discuss a sample diet plan. Though you need to have the patience and will to follow it as you will find the change in your weight maybe after few months and not instantly.
I also suggest you to join a nearby gym where you could do cardiovascular exercises and light weights to burn calories faster and be healthier. Here you go..
-Have a dietary protein shake (not the bodybuilding protein shakes)
-This protein shake will lower your hunger as well as lower the amount of calories you consume)
1 PM-Lunch (2 or 3 chapathi's with curry like beans or cauliflower, avoid high calorie curries like Aloo) -Have low fat curd or buttermilk to cool thee body
5 PMHave another protein shake or 10 almonds to cut down the hunger
-Dinner (mostly brown rice in limited quantities with a curry and some dal would be good or you can have fruit salad)
-Walk around after eating instead of just sitting which help digest a bit quicker
- Do not eat foods at fast food centers or hotel since the oil they use is bad and creates a layer of extra fat in the body.
- Very common suggestion Drink lots of water (3-5 L a day)
- Always check for the information on food packets like carbohydrates,sugar,protein which is given on the back.
- Avoid high calorie foods like bananas and aloo((potato) etc
- Avoid high sugar foods like ice creams and consume as much protein food as possible (beans, sprouts, almonds, chana etc)