Now a days Pimples or acne is very common problem for young generation right ? Every one wants a clear face and attractive look. But when we are talking about food mostly peoples are searching about solution of pimples or acne. What should you eat and what should not, is a biggest question. Generally they are searching reason why should you eat this and why should not. right ?
So today we are going to discuss something like this. Do you know which food you should not eat if you have problem with pimple ? Do you know why you should not eat ? Lets take a look you will get solution.
What to Do ?
If we are talking in general terms then mostly peoples are saying that if you have pimples problem then you should avoid oily, fried and fatty foods right ? and that is true if you think that your skin is oily. Do you know some fried and fatty foods? let me tell you, it includes : Pizza (sorry!); French Fries; Doughnuts, etc. Also, if you can, avoid sodas and any cola drinks. It is not easy for every to stop eat this all things right ?
Lets talk about what should you do in general way : Drink 8 glasses of water a day. During the day you could mix the water with some green tea or black tea and some sweetener like a little honey. At night you could add some fruit juice into your water for variety. Buy a liter of water and a fresh lemon and squeeze the juice into that bottle to drink anytime. It is good for flushing out impurities and clearing your skin internally. It is very common you hear from every people right ?
If you loved to eat snacks every day then you keep on hand some fruits that are easy to store in your room like oranges, apples, pears – get one of each so you have a choice. Also keep on hand some almonds and raisins to snack on. Keep dried fruits like dried apricots and dried peaches around just in case it is late at night and you want something to snack on.
If you loved chocolates then you can keep some DARK chocolate in your room and have a piece late afternoon for energy and to help you feel happy. Don’t have too much chocolate because even though dark chocolate is good for you if you have it in excess it will give you more pimples!
Tips for Reduce Pimples or Acne
- You should drink plenty of water to flush out toxins
- You should drink less soda and carbonated beverages
- Not only focus on food you should get enough sleep with a regular sleep schedule
- Of course you should eat healthy foods, chewing thoroughly to improve your digestion
- You can reduce refined sugar in your diet
- Keep a daily food diary to see if your acne is related to certain food groups
- Eat less processed food, junk food, and fast food
- Reduce the amount of unhealthy fat in your diet (healthy fats from avocado and fish are okay) you can try clear skin diet.
- Eat cooling foods like bitter melon, cucumbers, and gourds
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid late night snacks
- Eat less pungent foods (spices, garlic, etc) for nose pimple problem.
- Eat less meat and less salt, it will be also helpful if you are facing nose pimple problem
- Eat warm temperature foods (not too cold or hot) normal but effective solution.
Above are common solutions for stopping pimples or acne. but you have problem with lips area pimple then you should try this.
- You can eat more fiber
- Include more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. but if you are eating only fruits and vegetable then you should check Long Term Effects Of Only Eat Fruits And Vegetables
- Eat less spicy and fried foods
Solution For Chin And Jaw Acne
- Eat more fresh fruit and vegetables
- Reduce the habit of eating before bed
- Get more rest If Possible.
- You can Get your hormones checked for imbalances
- Exercise is very important Get 20 minutes of exercise each day
- Sleep early and wake up early, getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night
- Reduce stress as much as possible for that yoga, meditating, listening to music, writing in a journal, etc.
- Practice proper hygiene
- Massage your body for relaxation, particularly the abdomen
- Check toothpaste, mouthwash, and chap sticks It is funny but it affects.
- If you like then Drink spearmint tea
- Take omega-3s to help regulate hormones
Pimples and acne are a part of teenage that everyone has to suffer. Normally acne pimples fade away over time but for some people they become a life time problem. Many times these are the permanent problems or sometimes coming and going for no reason. Causes of pimples/acne is many times a difficult problem to point because there are several reasons for these problem to develop.
We hope if you have read full article then you will get solution for what you are looking for. If you have any suggestion regarding this article then you can comment in bellow comment section.