We all are know that Green tea is the most healthy beverage on the planet. This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
Green tea contains polyphenol antioxidants – it can help fight inflammation and age-accelerating free radicals to protect against heart disease and cancer, boost the body’s natural defenses, and exert anti-viral and anti-bacterial effects.
Some of the benifits of taking green tea are:
- Weight Loss: Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Heart Disease: Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Diabetes: Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Cholesterol:Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Esophageal Cancer: It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Depression: Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Blood Pressure: Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
8. Tooth Decay : Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
9.Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s: It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
10. Cholesterol: Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
11. Skincare: Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
12. Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial: Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
Source : Quora
Leave a Comment