As we all know that tea is most important beverage in our life right ? Specially in Indian and chines people cant leave without tea even a single day. Many of people can not pass a single day without tea, are you one of them ?? Then you should know some real facts about tea. So without wasting our time lets discuss some interesting things about tea.
Lets discuss some different types of tea :
Manufactured with the steam tea leaves, there is a high concentration of EGCG and has been widely studied. Green tea antioxidant bladder, breast, lung, stomach, pancreas, and can interfere with the development of colorectal cancer; Prevent clogging of the arteries, the oxidative stress response in the brain to burn fat, such as Alzheimer and Parkinson in order to reduce the risk of neurological disorders, reducing the risk of stroke, and improve cholesterol.
Made with fermented tea leaves, black tea has the highest caffeine content and forms the basis for a while as the tea flavored tea with tea. Studies have shown that black tea against the damage caused by cigarette smoke exposure can protect the lungs. It can also reduce the risk of stroke
Uncured and unfermented. One study showed white tea and tea turned the most powerful anti properties.
In an animal study, oolong tea has antioxidant them were found to have low levels of bad cholesterol. Oolong, Wuyi, a variety of heavily marketed as a weight loss supplement, but do not support the claims of science.
Made from fermented and aged leaves. Considered a black tea, the leaves are pressed into cakes. One study showed that animals animal Pu-erh weighed less and had lower LDL cholesterol.
Real Facts of Tea
- India and China - the world of tea (just water) behind the drunk beverage in the two most populous countries in the world, is being preferred beverage. Interestingly, both of these two major producers are in the same order. Besides this, the tea in the Middle East, Iran, Turkey, the UK, Egypt, Ireland, Morocco and the national drink.
- An average of 3 billion cups of tea are consumed each day. That's why everyone is a cup per day for an adult human.
- Tea flavonoids are considered among the healthiest of drinks. White tea Parkinson's disease, heart disease and some forms of cancer can help fight.
- tea shops are ubiquitous in India and retailers in the country, "business" is the most of. In fact, I believe that a third of Indian entrepreneurs sell tea.
- Tea in China in 2737 BC when the Emperor would have discovered tea leaves accidentally fell into the water was hot. By the 18th century, China was the only source in the world of tea.
- Although coffee is the main drink over 50 billion cups of tea each year Americans SIP. An average day, half of American households consume tea. 85% of consumption is through the iced tea.
- In the 19th century, the British tea was introduced in India. It mainly Assam, Darjeeling (both in the North East of India) and eucalyptus (in the South) is grown. These are considered to be among the highest standards of Indian tea varieties.
Above me mention tea facts, many of tea lovers are know about that and if you have any other facts you know and you want to share with any one than you can comments hear.