Great Noodles Recipes For Extra Taste
Cooking Noodles is very common things for every one. Generally Noodles is favorites for every one right ? Noodles can be made with your own tricks and every one loves different taste. By your own different loving taste you can use your own Ingredients, So its all about taste so you can use as you like. this version of veg noodles is neither spicy nor hot as i have not added any chili sauce.
When we are talking about chinese noodles recipe, there will be some extra ingredients must be add to them. To prepare noodles with some vegetables such as onion, tomato, capsicum, etc is very general terms. Lets discuss some ITALIAN STYLE Noodles.
This italian style tips is a little elaborate.. But totally worth it!
Lets take a look at Ingredients
- noodles -2 cakes
- noodles masala -2 packets
- Tomatoes – 3 or 4 (it can be take according to taste)
- Onion- 2 small or 1 large
- Garlic – to taste
- Green/Red/ Yellow capsicum- 1/2 each (or as available)
- Olives (black and/or Green)
- Tulsi (Basil)- 5-7 leaves
- Thyme/ Rosemary/ Oregano to taste
- Oil/ butter
- Milk- 1 glass (half the quantity of water you generally use for cooking Maggi)
- Cheese (optional)
Lets take a look at Procedure
- Pour oil/ butter in a pot let it get warm
- Put garlic (chopped/ minced), chopped Onion and all the spices- Oregano/thyme/ basil/ Rosemary into the oil and fry till slightly golden
- Add the noodles masala packets
- Add chopped capsicums let it get a little tender. You don’t want it to mush up
- Add the chopped tomatoes/ tomato paste and keep stirring from time to time until the mixture gets cooked
- Add salt/ pepper to taste
- Add the olives and coriander and keep the mixture aside
For the Noodles
- Boil 1 glass water and 1 glass milk together
- Add the Noodles cakes
- Heat until the noodles get cooked
Now mix the two together… The cooked Noodles with the veggie sauce and add cheese if you like!